• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

BAR PHOTOGRAPHY 24 HOUR CHALLENGE v1.0

I'm in a photo group on the facebook and it's taught me a TON about how to use my camera and how to edit. the due date is today, though, no?

I might have to jump in on this one too. It's a fun prompt, I just need to figure out which scene to use...

Alright, so if I understand this right, I'm supposed to issue a new challenge?

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
NEW CHALLENGE
RUNNING FROM:
10AM GMT MONDAY 8 JULY to 10AM GMT MONDAY 15 JULY
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

THEME:
AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS
(by Jules Verne)

A REMINDER OF THE RULES:
1. Photos must be taken within the time period of the competition
2. Photos posted after the challenge has closed will not be considered.
3. Photos will be judged on creativity and interpretation of the theme.
4. Results will be posted within 24 hours of the challenge closing, to allow for differences in time.
5. Host of the challenge will pick a winner who will host (i.e. pick a theme and judge) the next challenge.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

NEW CHALLENGE RUNNING FROM:

Midnight GMT Tuesday 23 JULY to midnight GMT Tuesday 30 JULY

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

THEME: Under the Dome

by Stephen King

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^​

A REMINDER OF THE RULES:

4. Results will be posted within 24 hours of the challenge closing, to allow for differences in time.
5. Host of the challenge will pick a winner who will host (i.e. pick a theme and judge)
the next challenge.

oh boy oh boy I have a new camera but domes??? I know cake jar lid dome thingy and there you go but I don't have one. Improvisation territory on its way I can see.

TODAY / NOW SATURDAY 3 AUGUST UNTIL TUESDAY 13 JULY 2013

THEME: AMERICAN TABLOID
BY
JAMES ELLROY​

A REMINDER OF THE RULES:

5. Host of the challenge will pick a winner who will host (i.e. pick a theme and judge)
the next challenge.

SO GET YOUR INNER PAPARAZZI / REPORTER HAT ON!

RESTARTING THIS! JOIN IN! HAVE FUN!!!

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

TODAY / NOW UNTIL MONDAY 30 SEPTEMBER​

THEME: BEAUTY
BY
L. E. MODESITT JNR

A REMINDER OF THE RULES:

the next challenge.

Back