• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Battlestar Galactica on Sci Fi

I've only seen the miniseries, but that was great. It's not on TV in Sweden, but I'm thinking of buying the DVD. I suppose you recommend it?

Yeah, I do! I have both seasons and the miniseries on my iPod! They are amazing and don't let anyone tell you otherwise just because they are obscure and/or nerdy :p Ogaley Dogaley.

-Joey

my hand is up and waving in the air... :D the new BG has to be one of the best scifi tv shows ever! we have bought the pilot and first series on dvd, will buy the second as soon as we see it.. been waiting for october here too......

battlestar galactica rules!

bsg is such a great show. I never watched tv, but I saw one of the first episodes of this and I was hooked. I've been teased about it, but it is definitely the best thing on tv.
I heard the next season will be darker, which is exciting, but how much worse can it get? I want to buy the dvds myself, but I think it would be wiser (read 'cheaper') to ask for them as a nice christmas present.

Back