• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Becoming The Conqueror (William The Conqueror novel)

pickettjt

Hi all,

I thought I might shamelessly plug my new novel on William The Conqueror's youth.

Normandy, 1035AD. Duke Robert has died on pilgrimage, leaving his seven year old son William as his heir. This unprepared boy finds himself thrown into the power games of the great men of Normandy, who do not hesitate to use the most deadly means to gain power. Who can he trust, when every courtly smile could hide a wolf's fangs?

With Normandy's very existence threatened by the ambitions of his bitter rival, the Duke of Anjou, and his cunning overlord, the king of France, William must stand up to rebellions by his own querulous barons and unite Normandy against its enemies.

Only then can he forge his destiny and become the Conqueror.

9e6953f9-d920-42c9-89cc-f65a47cd2de5_zpsucjuq3rg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
9e6953f9-d920-42c9-89cc-f65a47cd2de5_zpsucjuq3rg.jpg

Becoming The Conqueror is available on Kindle and can be read on all tablets and PCs with a free Kindle app.

You may also find my website has some interesting links to all things Anglo-Norman (as well as some pretty pics of Normandy).

I hope you enjoy it!
Joe

Back