• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Best Short Text Messages

Meadow337

Former Moderator
SINCERE
  1. You don’t marry someone you can live with. You marry the person who you cannot live without.

2. Women listen to music because they are in love. Men listen to music because they want to fall in love.

3. Some people don’t get any respect at all because they are asking for the respect they deserve.

4. There is no such a thing as ignorance, but only degrees of wisdom.

5. Traffic. The spell that makes commuters forget they are in love.

6. Love and stars are similar in one way. They keep you looking up every night.

7. It’s better to lose your pride with someone you love, rather than lose that someone with your pride.

8. The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.

9. Women fall in love through their ears, and men through their eyes.

10. Home is the only place where one does not get homesick.

11. A person is happy if he has a problem and enjoys solving it.

12. In love, there is always one who kisses and one who offers the cheek.

13. Being happy all the time is kind of boring.

14. Words and hearts should be handled with care… for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair.

15. It takes 3 seconds to say I love you, 3 minutes to explain, 3 hours to demonstrate, 3 days to appreciate, 3 terms to produce it, but a lifetime to prove it.

16. The best thing about an enemy is that he tells the truth about you.

17. Say good about yourself and you’ll be called arrogant; say bad about yourself and you’ll be believed.

18. Love is magic. The more we hide it, the more it shows; the more you suppress it, the more it grows.

19. It is always a pleasure to listen to persons bragging about their humility.

20. We forgive those who bore us but cannot forgive those whom we bore.

FUNNY
  1. We will now upgrade your brain, please wait….Searching….searching…still searching….sorry,NO BRAIN found…!

2. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

3. Born Free. . . . .Taxed to Death.

4. Conserve toilet paper, use both sides.

5. I get enough exercise just pushing my luck!

6. Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off NOW!

7. Always remember you’re unique, just like everyone else.

8. Never let a man’s mind wander, it’s too little to be out on it’s own!!!!

9. I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

10. I’ve used up all my sick days, so I’m calling in dead.

11. Two goldfish are in a tank. One says to the other, “Do you know how to drive this thing?”

Superb Thought… 'Never try to maintain relations in your life… Just try to maintain life in your relations…'

I DONT KNOW WHY LIFE TEACHES ME SO MANY LESSONS, WHEN I AM NOT INTERESTED IN LEARNING.

Be MorE Concerned AbouT YouR CharacteR ThaN YouR ReputationN BecausE YouR CharacteR Is WhO YoU ArE AnD YoU ReputatioN Is WhaT OtherS ThinK Of YoU!!!

LIFE IS NOT A SHARP KNIFE TO CUT ALL THOSE BAD MEMORIES.. BUT LIFE IS A NEEDLE TO WEAVE GOLDEN THREAD OF SWEET MEMORIES!

Gud relationship is like a tree It demands attention & care in d beginning But once blossoms,provides shade & protection whole life

There are Only Two people who can Tell U the Truth About Urself..!"A Friend who has Lost his Temper and an Enemy Who starts Loving you"

Life will be pleasant if we are satisfied with what we have.But will be more thrilling if we make effort to achieve what we deserve.

Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith. Celebrate this beautiful day !

A man is not finished... when he is defeated. He is finished when he QUITS. So never QUIT because winners never quit and quitters never Win.

A DEEP THOUGHT :Those that are most slow in making PROMISE are the most FAITHFUL in the performance of it

"We may not achieve everything tht we dream, but we will not achieve anything unless we dream" Hope all ur dreams come true

Nature has given u a face, but u have to provide the expression.. Be careful when u express, coz ur every expression will leave an impression.

In life, don't focus on trying to make the right decision; instead work on making the decision right.

Life is like a flowing river of opportunities "Its up to you to stand up with a bucket or spoon.

The Best Insurance for tomorrow is a job well done Today.Its better to do small thing well than doing many things poorly.

When a man has found his love his life is complete. When he is married his life is finished. This is the difference between complete and finished.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Book And Reader mobile app

Back