• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Black, Red, White trilogy by Te Dekker

Mrs. Sell Sword listened to them on audio and liked them. She said that they were extremely unique and unlike anything she'd ever read before.

Awesome

I read the first (Black) and am halfway through the second (Red) and I can't bring myself to put it down. This is considered christian Sci-fi/fantasy but is not over the top, so I believe anyone should like it. If you are into christian sci-fi I would also suggest Arena by Karen Hancock. Give this a try, just because it's considered christian sci-fi doesn't mean it's boring. Also would recomend Dragonspell by Donita K. paul. She has a sequal out now called Dragonquest which I just picked up the other day and will be reading after I finish the Ted Dekker trilogy.

Hope this helps, enjoy.

Greetings, PSYCO! Whereabouts in the Keystone State dost thou dwell? I've lived in Philly, Hatfield and Johnstown.

Back