• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Blade 3 (full of Spoilers)

Rogue

I just saw Blade 3 and it was ok but definitely not cool enough.

Abigail was too weak, King a complete jerk and the dialogue was mostly crap. The translation was shit and there where a handful of plotholes.

King really annoyed me. He was talking shit all the time (What was that Hasselhof joke and that vagina thing all about? Why was he talking about his ass or his dick all the time?). Besides that he has a pretty nice body (maybe that's the reason he was running around half naked all the time). By the way what was his tatoo doing down there? Isn't that kinda ... impractical?

Abigail did some really good fights but her gun didn't fit. Did you see the scene in the end when she throws a notebook at one of her enemies. That's really ridiculous. She should have worn some cooler clothes (black) too. She was always dressed in party outfit instead of body armour.
I wonder how much money they got for this stupid i-pod commercial.

The blind science freak was kinda weird. Why would she engage in a dangerous fight against vampires and keep her kid close? To increase her chance to get killed?

Is Whistler coming back again?

Blade acted odd and the fight at the end was too short and nothing special. That "I'll give you 20 seconds"-thing was funny. I didn't like his boots.

That one bad guy is that a famous wrestler?

Drake was a really cool guy. Handsome.

The weapons demonstration scene with Abigail, King, Blade and this "King of Queens" guy was terrible. And believe me the translation did nothing good to it.
What was that hint to Bram Stoker's Dracula all about?
The scene with King lying in bed was so uncool.

The first scene with the car chase was gorgeous! Abigail's bow was great! The scene with Blade handcuffed being analyzed by this psycho guy was hilarious.

awww.themoviebox.net_movies_2004_0_9ABC_Blade_Trinity_images_main_page.jpg

Back