• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Blythe, a new member

Blythe

I am a new member. I love to read. I mostly read fiction - not romance, not horror, not suspense, not fantasy - mostly fiction that resembles a possible real life. Does that make sense? I have loved to read all my life, but I am trying to slow down and think more about what I'm reading. I look forward to sharing, reading, posting, etc. with everyone. :D

Welcome Blythe - I'm glad you've joined us here. I'm sure you'll find plenty to interest you here at Book and Reader. Have fun!

I am a new member. I love to read. I mostly read fiction - not romance, not horror, not suspense, not fantasy - mostly fiction that resembles a possible real life

Oh, Blythe, that's a bit sad that is. Welcome, and may your love woes be eased by the fabulous diiscussions here at B&R.

Welcome. I enjoy reading "just plain old fiction" as well, although I will give almost anything a read if it ends up in my house.

What's a bit sad?? :confused: (Wondering . . .)

I think she was inferring that you mustn't have enough romance in your life!

Back