• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

boarding school book

AceWCP

I don't mean school book as in something I read in school, although I did read it quite some time ago while I was a student.

Theres actually a few of these books, not in a series so much but more so random experiences kind of like how some cartoon TV shows are like Simpson's or family guy, not carrying on from one to the next but with the same characters.

The books were about boys who went to a boarding school and either across from them or at least pretty close to them was a girls boarding school. The girls head mistress didn't like the boys at the boys school very much.

I remember one of the books had a cover of the schools statue dressed in scuba gear and maybe some other things as well.

Another book or maybe the same one was about them trying to raise money for a sauna or a pool and so they get an inside tip from one student about the stock market so they steal the schools money or pull all of theirs together or something. In the end obviously everything ends up being right with the world but they do have their mishaps along the way.

Most of the books are about them getting into all sorts of trouble and getting out of it somehow whether they get detentions or not.

I also remember in these books that some of the boys would sneak over to the girls dorms every now and then and every time they would almost get caught by the girls head mistress. the girls and guys were friends though. In a couple of the books they had school dances and the main character and some of the main supporting characters would pull practical jokes or sabotage the dances.

I dont remember the any names or the author name or anything like that but this has been bugging me for a while on what they were called. Any way i hope any of those descriptions and lead to finding out the books title

Back