• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

bobby and irene

To Irene!

At the sight of your name that appeared on the forum, I got this a bit strange desire of rushing to you and giving a hug. :D

Very glad to see you again, Irene. Hoped everything had been going well with you! I was glad, which was also because bobby could have his friend' accompany to play now.

And thank you for mentioning about Warm Enema. Did miss his provocative thoughts when he didn't talk nonsense/bullshit/or whatever the term for that.

bobbyburns said:
just further proof how misunderstood enema was.

I thought I replied to this last night, yet somehow my response isn't here this morning. So I'll say again: "That's only too true."

I just read that halloween 9 is in pre-production. according to the rumor mill, george w. bush has been billed to play a bounty hunter.

what's so political about hunty bunting? I mean bunny humping. You know, the thing that you said. In Texas, we call that humpy dumpting.

bobbyburns said:
I think we can all agree, there's nothing political about a hired assassin.

I was reading an interview with an essayist from north of here (where they grow wine and liberals), and even though she was a born-again Christian, she was still fearing for the planet's survival for the next few years, going so far as contemplating a move to Canada, as if that is far enough away to ensure one's personal planetary safety.

there was a discussion on coast-to-coast last month with some biologist who was talking about how our society is a fractal image of what goes on at the cellular level. basically, what it comes down to is that each one of us is the collective consciousness of about 50 trillion cells that have learned to survive in a complex network. every part is alive and has its own agenda, but its final goal is to figure out a way to live peacefully with all of the other parts. if they don't then that species or society becomes extinct. I'm inclined to think there's a lesson to be understood in all this.

Back