• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Book and Reader Acquired by Social Knowledge LLC

Darren

On 21st April 2008, Book & Reader took another step forward in its evolution as the premier book discussion website on the net having been acquired by Social Knowledge LLC.

For the last seven years I have had the privilege of building and managing Book and Reader, and with your help we have grown into what I believe to be the best book discussion community on the net. In recent times however, I have not been able to devote as much time and energy to the site as I would have liked. It is because of this I have made the difficult decision to pass the site on to new management.

The community is in good hands. Andy from Social Knowledge has a considerable amount of experience in managing large online communities, and I believe that under his watchful eye, Book and Reader will continue to grow and evolve.

I still intend to be around on the site as a community member, and I hope that you will all join with me in giving Andy our full support.

Thank you.

Back