• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Book Club - Need Help

rune

Hi All :)

Hope no one minds, but I looking for readers who love reading fantasy and dark fantasy.

I've recently found a new home for the group, it's much more user friendly :D

The link is in my signature below.

I'd love to see avid readers join us. Also got two authors posting about their works at my group. And looking for more new authors who'd like to talk about their works. :D

Many thanks :D

If there are any new fantasy authors who want to discuss their works, please do pop over to my group.

I'm fortunate to have Gary Wassner managing his own forum at my site and another author who plans to be published soon :D

Id like my group to be a place were authors can discuss their works and converse with readers :)

This is a new book by a new author. He is a young writer and this is his first published book. I have personally read his book and am hoping others will love it as much as i did. Check out his link for the book it is already on sale on Amazon.com and is getting together a book sighing in the Fairfield CT area.Please Show your support for this new author by visiting his link.

http://www.geocities.com/elecambron/Syd.html

Good to see you both at my group. I hope you enjoy getting involved with the discussions.

I know Ainulindale through another group.

My group is relaxed and informal :D

fay2k0 said:
This is a new book by a new author. He is a young writer and this is his first published book. I have personally read his book and am hoping others will love it as much as i did. Check out his link for the book it is already on sale on Amazon.com and is getting together a book sighing in the Fairfield CT area.Please Show your support for this new author by visiting his link.

http://www.geocities.com/elecambron/Syd.html

His site looks quite interesting. I had it a look at it when you posted the link at my group.

Ive started a new Member of the Month scheme for my members. Some months I'll be able to offer a free book :D

hey Rune, always good to see some-one getting a spot on the WWW, however if the forum you've started takes off just realise that you won't be able to take the forum database with you if you go to a hosting plan, instead of using the free site proboards.

Good luck and have fun, cos it's hard work getting people to any web site, and even harder to get them to return!

Back