• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Book on a bus

Catalyst

I found a book today on the bus to uni. Its called The Passion by Jeanette Winterson. Its obviously loved as there is a note in the front sayng - to gill, with fondest love on your birthday, jo x Also it is quite worn, with a red cover. Its quite a sweet wee book.
The book mark is a simple white bit of card with a quote from the book hand written on it. Its such a shame this person has lost it. I might put a note up inthe metro - a free newspaper that gets put in most buses.

From a snippet iv read its quite a raunchy book ;)

I found a book today on the bus to uni. Its called The Passion by Jeanette Winterson. Its obviously loved as there is a note in the front sayng - to gill, with fondest love on your birthday, jo x Also it is quite worn, with a red cover. Its quite a sweet wee book.
The book mark is a simple white bit of card with a quote from the book hand written on it. Its such a shame this person has lost it. I might put a note up inthe metro - a free newspaper that gets put in most buses.

From a snippet iv read its quite a raunchy book ;)

Haven't read The Passion, but I enjoy Winterson a lot. You should give it a read while you wait for someone to claim it!

I hope the owner comes forward to claim it. I would hate to lose a beloved book on the bus. But its kind of a fun story...

Back