• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Book recommendations...

The Demon King and The Exiled Queen ( 7 realms novels) by Cinda Williams Chima. They are so good. They seem more mature and edgy compared to most young adult novels, which makes them really good. If you like young adult fantasy books, you should definitely give them a try, you won't be disappointed.

I just remembered that there was a series put out that featured kids fighting crime through virtual reality. Tom Clancy's Net Force Kids.

when i was around 13-15, i really liked the del tora quest series. there are a ton of books in the series, but they are pretty short, easy to get through, but make you think and have some twists that would be good for a young kid.

One series I would highly recommend expecially if your like me and enjoy reading books with your teenagers is a series by Heather Killough Walden called The October Trilogy. Book one is titled Sam I am and book 2 which was recently released is titled Secretly Sam. The third book which has yet to be released will be titled Suddenly Sam. I read this series with my two teenage sons that enjoy supernatural fiction books. The series is full of witches, vampires, bards magic and so much more. It will hold you captivated and is a great read for young adults and adults alike.

Back