• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Book Review of The Phantom of The Opera

nadia delli

It's a story about a mysterious man who is in love with the young dancer and also he is in love with her voice.
But, he has a mysterious secret. he is an ugly person and he is obsessed with her.
So, he wants revenge. And ...... very strange things happen.
In my personal opinion I like these characters:
Erik, the phantom because he is a mysterious person who isn't afraid of anybody and he is strong.
Cristine, the singer and the young dancer, because she is a very special person, friendly and she fights for her dreams.
The characters in general are very interesting. there are some parts of the book that are surprising . It's an entertaining story.
Would you like to read this magnific story? If you read it , I hope you enjoy it :).

Ramin Karimloo's 25th Anniversary performance at the Royal Albert Hall, maybe? Hence this spike in interest, I'm guessing.

That said, I should probably read it. Have you read Gaston Leroux's other novels? How would you say it compares?

Back