• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Books similar to.....

DianeDisney

Hi guys, I'm new here!

I've only recently got into reading novels, I used to read Patricia Cornwells 'Scarpetta' series, but I found if I put the book down for a week I had to back track, plus I started in the wrong order! Anyway!

I have recently read a few KAREN SWAN books, then I tried a few MIRANDA DICKINSON books. Although I enjoyed them I want something with a love story but a bit more gritty, I don't mean sexy, (although I did enjoy 50 shades, but actually more for the plot!) I want a bit more drama with it.

Anyone know of an author who writes like this? I have just started my first SOPHIE KINSELLA, not sure if it's what I'm after, only a few chapters in!!!

Thanks.

You might want to pick up SWANSONG by GM Jordan. Its based on a true story and lifts the lid on the fetish community, not explicit and it has good reviews on Amazon. Markosia have just released it, originally it was an ebook but the author gave special permission for Markosia to print it as there were so many people that had requested it over the years.

Attachments

• Swansong-cover.jpg
    Swansong-cover.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 0
Back