• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Brand, spanking new!

splashangel

My name is Angel and I love to read. We don't have T.V. so I am always reading several books at once. Tonight I am starting, Skeletons on the Zahara.By Dean King. I favor true survival stories that show the inner strength and determination of people. Like, Endurance. Or Unbroken. Suggestions so very much welcome. I am reading Hereos of the Holocaust with my 11 year old son and The Incredible Journey with my 10 year old.
I havn't looked around very much yet, but I wanted to say Hello first.
So... Hello:)

I haven't read too many of the types of books you're talking about but The Hiding Place was pretty good. They sort of made me read that when I was in middle school. You might like it though.

At 45 I've mastered the skill of picking up and putting down books
I do intend to check out this book at some point though.
Again, thank you.

You're welcome. And good for you. It took me a very long time to learn that skill. Had to be some pretty horrible stuff I slogged through before learning that vital lesson.
How many books do you tend to read in a month?

I don't know. I just read what I can When I can. My busy season just started so I won't be able to read as much as I would like to. I tend to read a lot for a bit then slow down anyways. What about you?

Back