• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Breaking News: Your Child Discovers Life on Planet of the Grapes . . .

neil mcfarlane

. . . .

“Three …”

“Two …”

“One …”

“Blast off!”

You hit the big red button marked ‘Blast Off!’ and the space rocket blasted off into space.

You took hold of the steering wheel and you steered that rocket past the moon and then you turned left at Mars and then the steering wheel broke.

Hugh Stone’s voice crackled on the space rocket’s communicator. “You are off course! You need to turn right!”

You grabbed the communicator and said, “Hugh Stone, we be having a problem. The steering wheel been gone and broke, ain’t it.”

“OK. I need you to do two things,” said Hugh Stone. “If you don’t, you will crash into Saturn in thirty seconds.”

“You goes ahead and tells me what’s to do,” you replied. “I don’t wants to be crashing into Saturn.”

“OK,” said Hugh Stone. “Number one: you need to stop talking like old Mrs Teasel. It’s really getting on my hooves.”

“OK. Sorry,” you said.

“Number two: can you see that big blue button above your head? Press it now.”

So you pressed that button and a spare steering wheel came down and you steered that space rocket to the right and just missed crashing into Saturn.

After a while you were in deep space and you didn’t know which way to go.

“Hugh Stone, we have another problem,” you said. “I’m lost.”

But you were so far away from the Earth that the communicator just went ‘bzzzz bzzzzt hisssss’.

You flew around looking for Planet of the Grapes, but after a while you ran out of fuel and just drifted in a straight line in deep space. . . .

product_thumbnail.php

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Month-Bedti...ed-ebook/dp/B00KDZQ736/ref=zg_bs_367122031_20

Back