• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Brian's Winter - Ms. Fretwell's Class

The book was awsome dude but thanks for
replying amd your so cool i like the part when
he met that fine girl

by;jtwizzle

Hi,
I think so far, the boys are enjoying some of the greusome facts of survival outlined more than the girls are. We will have to even the score for our next novel.
Ms. Fretwell

Maybe the girls would enjoy Julie of the Wolves.

Thats cool how is it in korea,thanks for sending the message to us.Which book to you like the most?andrew

I like Brian's Winter the most because I really enjoyed Hatchet, and Brian's Winter allows it to continue.

my parents brought a student from korea
to live with us and go to school in texas.
it was really fun. she barely spoke english but i got to learn her language.

A lot of students at my school go overseas to study. English education is crazy competitive in Korea, and people are nuts to get their children better at it, no matter the cost. I hope the visiting student had a good time, because I think it's really brave to live overseas as a young person.

Oh and one more thing why do say (Dont trust yourself)please explain love B.R

I say don't trust yourself because I never stop learning, and I don't think others should either. Everytime I think I have my final opinion on something, I think about it again because I don't trust myself. For example, eating meat. Meat is delicious, and quite healthy. But, it is cruel, and bad for the environment. Do I eat meat? Yes. Do I think about if I should or shouldn't, and sometimes not eat meat? Of course.

Back