• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Buffy, Angel, and Other Joss Whedon Comics

hawkedup

Is anybody else keeping up with the ongoing Joss Whedon 'verse comic book titles? Buffy Season 8 at Dark Horse and Angel over at IDW? I've stopped buying Season 8, but I still keep up with it. The Angel title is very good (though the last couple issues were a bit slumpy).

Anyone? Anyone?

I own:
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer Omnibus Volumes 1, 2, 3, & 4
  • Buffy: Tales of the Slayers
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Long Way Home (Season 8 Vol. 1)
They're great. I'm going to continue collecting the omnibus volumes as well as Season 8. I particularly enjoyed Tales of the Slayers, I thought there were some fun stories in it.

I really want Buffy season 8, but when I went to the bookstore they didn't have the first issue, and I like reading things in order :( I might just order them online.

You all are getting me interested. :)
I think the comics are pretty fun. :)
I love the series and the comics are a great way for the stories to continue.

speechless said:
I really want Buffy season 8, but when I went to the bookstore they didn't have the first issue, and I like reading things in order :( I might just order them online.
I know how that goes. I always want to read things in order as well. Definitely worth checking into. I think the Season 8 series will be ending soon.

Back