• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Call for SF Reviewers of award-wining series

GeoffNelder

ARIA is a Science Fiction / medical mystery / apocalyptic trilogy for which the first volume, ARIA: Left Luggage won first prize in the P&E Readers Poll. It gained over a thousand votes and came top out of 86 SF novels in 2012.
Endorsed by Mike Resnick, Brad Linaweaver, Jon C Grimwood, Charles Stross and others.
ARIA is unique among science fiction and medical fiction in that it uses the unheard of condition of infectious amnesia. See vid trailer at
[youtu.be] created by the luscious, talented Kim at Blazing Trailers.

The second book is due out shortly and we need reviewers. It won't matter if you've not read the first - there is a brief summary in the introduction.

Title: ARIA: Returning Left Luggage
Author: Geoff Nelder
Publisher: LL-Publications
Release date: 31 May 2013
Format: Paperback and ebooks of various formats including Kindle.

Keywords: Apocalyptic, original premise, science fiction, amnesia

If interested in reviewing this second book, or the first, or the whole trilogy - already attracting 5* and 4* on Amazon - please get in touch with me or the publishers

LL-Publications [www.ll-publications.com]

Hello there, Meadow. Well, that's an interesting question. I am seeking a reviewer who enjoys medical mysteries, characters that sing from the page, an original high concept, a plot that moves quickly and yet takes time to ponder, for romance here and there, and angst. A reviewer prepared to be honest and yet see beyond the surface, who will allow others to read their review because its posted in the nooks and crannies of speculative fiction havens.

Is this what you mean?

lol well I suppose what I meant was were you looking for some one with um "weight" or just some one who reads a lot of sci-fi fantasy and who can write a thoughtful review?

lol well I suppose what I meant was were you looking for some one with um "weight" or just some one who reads a lot of sci-fi fantasy and who can write a thoughtful review?

How heavy are you? ;) Obviously if you are Lisa Tuttle (reviewer occasionally for the Times) or Amazon reviewer top scorer then yeay, but I'll be happy for anyone who either blogs or places reviews on review sites like this one, and Amazon, etc.

Back