• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Camulod

Thaibebop

I wanted to see if anyone else is reading the author Jack Whyte and what they thnk. If you are not reading it I am recommending it.

He wrote a series known as The Camulod series. First book is The Skystone. It deals with the Arthurian saga only as a historical truth. It looks at the history of Britian to help explain who and what Arthur might have been. It is very good. I am already at the 5th book The Fort at River's Bend.

I've only read the first 2 books so far, but I really liked them. It's been a couple of years since I've read them and I should look for them again. How many books are in the series?

Ronny said:
I've only read the first 2 books so far, but I really liked them. It's been a couple of years since I've read them and I should look for them again. How many books are in the series?
Seven right now. I don't know if it goes on after that. The last one right now is The Lance Thrower, which I think is about Lancelot, so I think if would go past seven.

Thanks, I will have to try and track them down. I may still have the first 2 at my parents house.

Back