• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Can anyone please suggest a book to read?

cshigh said:
Lee Child's Jack Reacher series is a great start. Killing Floor is the first in the series.

I second this suggestion. All of the Jack Reacher books are impossible to put down.

in keeping with discoDan's suggestion that 50 mysteries back-to-back might not be the greatest thing, there's the Incarnate series - a great set of books by Piers Anthony that i thoroughly enjoyed.

On A Pale Horse is the first one... and there's i think 7 or 8 more, one for each incarnation of immortality (death, time, fate, satan, war, god, nature and twinkies or something ;) )

that should keep him busy for a week ;)

CDA, it is so funny that you asked this question, because you know we all want to know, but everyone was too polite to ask. You're great. I second that, why is he in jail?

And I suggest The Historian (I forget the author) because it is a large book and should take him 2 days.

sugarz said:
And I suggest The Historian (I forget the author) because it is a large book and should take him 2 days.

Elizabeth Kostova
I read it and loved it. It's about 640 pages long....should take a few days, but it's well worth it and it's full of great historical information

Back