• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Can I use your messages in my project?

Emduong

Hi everyone,

Don't know if you'll remember me but I started up some discussions about how famous Harry is around the world and another one about understanding the books. To those who contributed, I was just writing to ask if it would be ok to use these discussions (your messages) in my project I am doing at university about 'The Global Success of Harry Potter?'

Thanks!

Theres a good chance i posted in those threads - if i did then you are welcome to use me in any way you see fit :)

Phil

Yay, Martin just used his 800th post to talk about my ass!!

This is turning into a worrying tradition!! :D

Phil :)

I admit, I'm in love with Phil's ass! It's just so lovely! I mean, have you seen it?

Cheers, Martin :D

Mine too, but there went my macaroni and cheese.

RaVeN

PS.. Is it just my eyes or has Phil's ass packed on a few pounds lately?

Originally posted by Emduong
Hi everyone,

Don't know if you'll remember me but I started up some discussions about how famous Harry is around the world and another one about understanding the books. To those who contributed, I was just writing to ask if it would be ok to use these discussions (your messages) in my project I am doing at university about 'The Global Success of Harry Potter?'

Thanks!

As per our membership agreement, each post belongs to the poster rather than to this site. You will need to obtain permission from each poster before quoting them elsewhere off this site.

If you want to link to a thread on this site, then that's fine.

Darren.

Back