• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Can't rember name of series??? HELP!!!!!!!!

hook2000iam

I really liked this series of books but I caught up and Forgot about the series. Now I really want to start reading it again but can't rember the name and can't find it.

The series starts out with a boy breaks up a gangs of kids beating up a dragon. Well the boy beats up the gang leader who is the son of the mayor, or lord or something. On his journey he meets a guy who teaches him to ride dragons. Till he is forcefully drafted into the army and quickly rises, till he comes to start a dragon squad. The series has to do with his battles using dragons and magic. DOES ANYBODY KNOW THIS SERIES????? PLEASE help if you do, thanks!

:confused:

not quite

Not the one, but thanks for the shot. Dragon Riders of Pern sounds interesting.

Anybody else have any guesses!

If you like stories including dragons, the Dragonriders of Pern is a series of many many books written by Anne McCaffrey. I started the Series with the Harper Hall Trilogy and fell in love with the world of Pern and with the writing of Anne McCaffrey. She writes in a way that makes you believe in the world she creates, absolutely amazing!

Back