• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Can't remember book title or author!

Raha

Hi all,
I'm looking for help to find a book title, I don't remember the author's name either! Any suggestions are welcome! Apologies in advance, it is many years since I read this book!

As far as I can remember, it is true crime, about a girl who lived with/was married to a murderer. (Based in America) Her sister (perhaps Candy was her name?) moved in with them. He started an affair with the younger sister, and drugged her while he killed his wife. What I am sure about is, when the police came the, the younger sister was in the dog kennel, with very little memory of what happened. I seem to remember that the book ended with the innocent (?) sister in an open prison, either waiting to appeal her sentence, or being up for parole.

I know it's a very long shot - I am pretty certain that I read this book in the late 80s or early 90s, but I would love to read it again, and if it is a true story, find out what happened to the rest of the family.

Thanks for reading this

Back