• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Can't remember title or author

JadenRShadow

I'm looking for the title of a romance novel. i thought it was calledforever but i can't find it.

it's set just before and during the civil war in Califorina. A man moves to start a logging bussness, and meets a spanish/mexican girl. I think he duels an older man for her hand in marriage.They have several kids, his brother shows up with his family then the two brothers go to war fighting for the union, the brother dies in a POW camp. Just before the main guy comes home from war, his wife is raped by the man who lost the duel, getting her pregnant. The baby is special need (his name means Angel in spanish). There's a fire and the boy dies, the wife tells her husband the boy wan't his and they go confront the guy who raped her (He's got something that makes him bedridden).

That's all i can remember.... like i said i think it's called forever but i can't be sure

Back