• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

can't stop reading syndrom (lol)

tpeltz

i have the can't stop reading a book syndrom!!! I'll read like 20 pages then say to myself "i'll stop after i finish this page" but then 10 pages later i still am reading!!! I get absorbed by the book and get addicted :D

tpeltz said:
i have the can't stop reading a book syndrom!!! I'll read like 20 pages then say to myself "i'll stop after i finish this page" but then 10 pages later i still am reading!!! I get absorbed by the book and get addicted :D

I have thought the same!
then once or twice read the whole book,before I put it down :eek:

My reading and love of books gets in the way of life, like a drug addiction! Right now, I should be writing my essay for Uni. I am not, I am here discussing books (Ok, I have another window open with reading material that is relevant to the essay but stil...).

tpeltz said:

Hey, welcome to our crazy world of book addiction! :)

im reading The Artemis Fowl Series and can't get enough of them!! Read 60 pages in 2hours....im going to chicago next week so i won't be posting. But the good thing is thatm im going on a train for 6 hours!! So im bringing the Arctic Incident along with me so just in case i finish the first one i can jump into the second one:)

I'm meant to be doing... ah, homework I think.
I'm an addictive reader. When i was younger, my parents used to confiscate my books. So I hid them all in really strange places so they couldn't find them. When I'm in the middle of a really gripping book, I even try smuggling it into class...

cool! we can read in class if we don't have any home work to do. (like that's ever going to happen!)

tpeltz said:

I have the same thing lol! I read most books in just one sitting because of the syndrome! Kind of...crazily addicted but...oh well reading is fun! :)

hmmm.......seems like this syndrome has spread to the intire Book Forum! :eek: I have it too! :eek:
:p But hey, atleast it's not a bad thing.

Back