• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Celtic Woman

ValkyrieRaven88

I don't have any of their CD's yet--a situation which I hope shall be remedied--but they're quite good. I saw them the first time on TV, and they had such beautiful, ethereal voices that I had to listen. I like Irish folk music and they also did some pretty Italian pieces and covers of well-known songs like Somewhere Over the Rainbow.

Does anyone else like Celtic Woman?

I know my mother likes them. My father likes folk music sometimes, so he probably would, too. I actually usually listen to metal and gothic electronica, but I enjoy some of this kind of stuff. Still, it makes you feel a little weird when you and your mom can listen to the same CD.

I LOVE Celtic Woman! It all started when I saw their first concert on PBS a couple years ago. I thought it was just amazing. Then I bought their first CD. Shortly thereafter they came in concert and it was one of the best shows I've seen. Last summer (before their second concert began airing), they came to town again. This show was even better than the first as it was held at Red Rocks Amphitheater, which is this really cool outdoor theater in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. A New Journey is one of my favorite CD's right now and I'm pleased to say that I am going to see them again this coming Wednesday!! Again, it's going to be at Red Rocks...I've been looking forward to this for like 3 months....

Back