• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Charlize and Monster

raffaellabella

First off, I have to tell you all that right now my cats are kicking the shite out of each other in frustration because I changed their feeding schedule. :eek: I'm such a bad mom. If they don't stop soon I may become the mother of one cat.

And now to the reason for my posting: I just finished watching Monster with Charlize Theron. I avoided the film because I had watched so many TV crime shows and docs about Aileen Wuornos that I could have written the screenplay for Monster. It's also tough to watch because it's a sad story. But I watched it to see what all the hooplah was about Charlize (don't get me wrong, I think she's adorable). Well let me tell you --- she deserved that Oscar. I've seen many an oscar go to undeserving people (can you remember Maris Tomei?) and I can say that Charlize was not undeserving.

So if you haven't seen Monster I suggest you do so now! It's a great film and all the actors give a wonderful performance.

I loved it too. I had also seen the story on crime shows before seeing the movie. Charlize gave me the creeps, she did a wonderful job in my opinion. This is one of the few times they took a true story and did a good job of making it into a film.

I saw the film a couple of months ago, and I was also amased by Charlize preformance. She portraited the monster woman so believable that it got me glued to the tv.

Flower

This is an excellent film!

Charlize Therons acting was brilliant!

They way she portrays Aileen Wuornos is amazing! :D

Back