• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Charmed, Smallville, and others

vmarschick

Well, I didn't want to start fifty million threads about shows that I liked so I decided to talk about them here. I love Charmed because it just rocks. It survived cancellation to air this fall. I think that this season will be kind of cool. Although I agree with other Charmed fans that the original power of three with Shannen Doherty was better I have to also say that Rose McGowan came in and gave it her best shot to make Paige the coolest character ever. It's so cool that Charmed will have aired for 8 seasons. They are just one season away from being up there with X-files. If they ended with 9 seasons instead of 8 that would be crazy. As for Smallville, can I say that looking at Tom Welling's almost naked body is enough for me watching the show?? ;) I love the myth of Superman so that is the main reason that I watch the show but Tom is pretty hot. FOS! FOS! I can't wait until next season!! Veronica Mars is my other favorite show. I am so glad that it will come back for another season. It looked a little bad, but things turned around. The season finale was nuts!!!

Back