• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Check out the Festival of Books coming to USC Campus 4/30 and 5/1

paulgraham

Hi! I'm new to Book & Reader and wanted to share info about Chapman University's presence at the 2011 Los Angeles Times' Festival of Books. I messaged the admin and she said it was cool that I post this, so I hope it's ok with you all!

The 2011 Los Angeles Times' Festival of Books is coming Saturday, April 30th and Sunday, May 1st to the University of Southern California campus. There's something for everyone, whether you're an English student simply looking for new reading material, or a TV major hunting for how-to books to hone your skills. Plus, if you've considered transferring schools, a representative at the Chapman (#226) booth will be happy to answer questions about their prestigious English and Creative Writing programs! Check out more info at our social media release: Come see Chapman University at the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books - pitchengine.com

Hope to see you all there! Do we have any Chapman students/hopeful students on the boards?

I've been to past LA Times Festival of Books with my family. Previously this event was held at UCLA campus. It's a great place to introduce the kids to the rage of of books. This year it's being held at USC, and and my kids definitely want to see the campus as well.
Garth Nix and Jonathan Stroud (and more) will be there.

Back