• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Chevelle

brolie

so i dont know how many of you out there are chevelle fans but they are my favorite favorite band and have been for almost 10 years and on thursday i got to hang out with them!!!!! it was awesome..

sorry i had to brag haha

I only like a few of their songs. Glad you got to meet them, though . . . how long did you talk to them?

so i dont know how many of you out there are chevelle fans but they are my favorite favorite band and have been for almost 10 years and on thursday i got to hang out with them!!!!! it was awesome..

sorry i had to brag haha

Er,never heard of 'em,brolie! :confused: What's their music style?

Anamnesis -- we talked to them for about 45 minutes.. .way longer than their set haha.. ^_^

shadforth-- they are pretty much just plain old rock music haha... if u have listened to ur local rock station i assure u that they have played chevelle... its a good thing and a bad thing, but they are definitely a radio band. its just cuz they are good tho.. haha..

go to playlist.com and search the song "the red" or "send the pain below" or "the fad" .. those are all radio songs u may have heard.. ^_^ u might enjoy!!

Back