• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

children's books i read in elementary school?

isaboo

i have been asking around for these two books ever since i can remember. i don't know the names of them, i can only remember bits and pieces. so bear with me lol.

the first book: all i can remember is that there is a mother who has a lot of kids. i don't know how many. but somehow a witch gets these kids and turns them into their favorite foods? i'm not quite sure on that. but then the mother has to guess what it is in order to have that kid back. i remember that one of the kids was turned into a custard of some sort. and another was turned into bread? i don't know much else. but i remember that i loved this book for some reason and it's been bugging me for the past 3 years or so.

the second book: it's about everyday things that look like food. the only thing i can remember is that a sun is either rising or setting on a mountain and it looks like a huge mountain of mashed potatoes with butter melting on top of it. i loved this book too. but i can't remember anything else.

so if you can help me that would be great. thanks for reading :D

Back