• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Chop my head off

novella

Ahhh, I made a bourride with rouille for lunch and my head is a giant garlic clove with eyes and a mouth!

And the mouth is an unholy crater of fume.

I need a head plug or a guillotine--in keeping with the French theme.

Maybe I'm supposed to drink a load of Pastis now? What would Inspector Maigret do?

novella said:
Ahhh, I made a bourride with rouille for lunch and my head is a giant garlic clove with eyes and a mouth!

And the mouth is an unholy crater of fume.

I need a head plug or a guillotine--in keeping with the French theme.

Maybe I'm supposed to drink a load of Pastis now? What would Inspector Maigret do?

he would sneek to the fridge, open it, look inside, take the milk bottle, close the fridge, carry the milkbottle to an open space, take a glass, open the milk and put it in the glass, close the milk, open the fridge, put the milk back on the place where it belongs (that if somebody else opens the fridge, he can find the milk) , close it and drink the milk!! :D
could help, i'm not so sure, my mum always told me to drink milk or eat bread!! :D

I don't think there is anything you can do but wait. The garlic is in your blood and everytime you take a breath the tiny little thinys (sorry biology professor) take the 02 and give you Garlic reeking c02. No breath mint will serve you.

*Chop

You will be missed.

novella!

I did the same thing just recently -- with a caesar salad that was mostly garlic. I loved it, but it took three days for people to stop looking at me aghast. There are those things called Breath Assures that claim to have enough parsley in them to counteract the garlic fumes, but probably the only solution is to make everybody else eat garlic, too.

I once heard a radio show psychiatrist tell a woman who was being stalked by an old boyfriend to eat tons of raw garlic, and then to consent to letting him see her again.

I wonder if it worked?

;)

StillILearn said:
I once heard a radio show psychiatrist tell a woman who was being stalked by an old boyfriend to eat tons of raw garlic, and then to consent to letting him see her again.

I wonder if it worked?

;)

i bet it did!! i mean if not, she chopped her head so she hasn't the problem anyway!! :p

Someone once gifted Wolf with a garlic roaster. He roasted and then ate an entire head of elephant garlic. Shortly thereafter, said garlic roaster disappeared.

Back