• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Christopher Paul Neil - One Sick Puppy

nomadic myth

You have probably already seen the news about this guy. If not you can read about him on the link below.

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2007/10/17/thai-warrant.html

It's quite a big deal in Korea because it's the last country he was working in before he fled to Thailand last week. First I hope he gets caught, and then I hope he gets extradited to Canada, since Canada will prosecute crimes against minors committed by Canadians regardless of in what country the crime took place. Finally, the Canadian prison population will get to have a go at him. This guy makes me sick.

Ah, so this is the guy that Interpol deswirled the face of last week. I hope he gets the harshest sentence available.

Ah, so this is the guy that Interpol deswirled the face of last week.

Yup, that's the guy. Fled Korea almost immediately after the deswirled photos went on international news.

He was working at one of the top foreign language high schools, near Seoul. I have some middle school students who were planning to go there for high school. They decided against it prior to this event, but it makes me sick to think that they may have had this creep for a teacher had he not been found out and had they not changed their minds. The scary thing is that criminal background checks don't find people like this out, because they are not criminals until they get caught.

Back