• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Classics BOTM Club?

arctic

i'm trying to build up a classics library of sorts and don't want to spend $50/book. looking for something kind of like zooba where i can put together a list of classic books and they'll send me one a month. zooba really doesn't have a great classics or poetry section unfortunately.

any suggestions?

easton press and the folio society are nice, but a little spendy for me.

I'd just make a list and buy a book off of amazon (or something of the sort) each month. Perhaps you could get two every other month. That way you wouldn't even have to pay for shipping. If you aren't obsessed with having matching "leather" binding there's probably not much point in bothering with those overpriced book-a-month deals.

yep. i think you're probably right. i started an amazon wishlist for that purpose on this past friday. :)

just wondering if there was something else set up already that i was missing. seems like there would be. but i guess not yet.

thanks for the reply.

Back