• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Climax of Titanic

MonkeyCatcher said:
That is so rude! :mad: If you didn't like it then just don't reply.
She's only posting these to get her post count up! Plus, it should be in the 'jokes' thread, she doesn't need to create a new thread everytime she has found a new joke to share.

theoptimist said:
She's only posting these to get her post count up! Plus, it should be in the 'jokes' thread, she doesn't need to create a new thread everytime she has found a new joke to share.

ok..i m sorry..i wont post any further jokes..i promise! i dont wanna start any fights here..so chill out evryone..:eek:

Macula said:
ok..i m sorry..i wont post any further jokes..i promise! i dont wanna start any fights here..so chill out evryone..:eek:
Hey hey hey! You're not starting fights or anything! Go ahead and post your jokes, a couple of them have made me giggle. Just try and post them in the 'jokes' thread instead of making new threads, they'll still get read :D

Back