• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Collecting art books

Shereen

Do any of you collect art books or magazines?

I love the magazine Visionaire!

I just wondered what art books/ magazines you collect, why and are they limited edition?

Do any of you collect art books or magazines?

I love the magazine Visionaire!

I just wondered what art books/ magazines you collect, why and are they limited edition?

Because I'm quite a serious amateur photographer, I have a number of photography books – although I don't really think of them as a collection. I also have several architecture books, because I particularly enjoy photographing modern architecture. And because I have an art background, I do have a number of art books and catalogues from exhibitions.

In terms of magazines, I do buy – and keep – Black and White Photography on a monthly basis.

Greetings,

Yes, I do collect art books. That is one of my favorite genres.

Thanks for asking.

Cordially,
Afrika Midnight Asha Abney

Currently I have art books about Van Gogh, Monet, Picasso and Da Vinci. I love them. I even got the hubby to read parts of the Van Gogh book (he hates to sit still, much less read) and he seemed to enjoy it. I have a few on my wishlist for the holidays as well.

Back