• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

College or Fantasy romances?

Taidaishar

I've got two favors to ask. I need some suggestions for books. I'll take as many suggestions on each one as you want to give.

1. College setting romance novels. I don't know what it is, but I like the whole college setting. I don't mean JUST college age. I'm talking a romance actually set AT a college.

2. Fantasy setting romance novels. Any romance novels set in fantasy worlds with magic/dragons/wizards/fantastical creatures. Anything like that.

Please, give me as many as you can. I like audiobooks and I go through them pretty fast.

Oh, nothing too smutty please. If that's all you can come up with, I'll take it. However, I'm much more into the Nora Roberts type romance.

For number two, and not sure just how much romance you are looking for, is the "Symphony of Ages" series by Elizabeth Haydon. I read the first three books, and thoroughly enjoyed the series. I am not one for romance in stories, but the element was there within this series.

For number two, and not sure just how much romance you are looking for, is the "Symphony of Ages" series by Elizabeth Haydon. I read the first three books, and thoroughly enjoyed the series. I am not one for romance in stories, but the element was there within this series.

Thanks! This looks interesting. It's actually listed as fantasy/romance on Wikipedia. I'll look into it.

Anyone else?

Let's see - for fantasy romance I can help a bit

1. Katie MacAlister's Aisling Grey series is fun. I've also only read the first in the Silver Dragon series and it was fun too.

2. Lyndsay Sands' Argeneau series is fun

3. Kristine Grayson has a fairy tale series that I enjoyed.

4. Shanna Swendson's Katie Chandler series

And now my poor little brain is drained - however, check out goodreads.com there is a group called Paranormal Romance that will have TONS of suggestions

Set at a college -- Princeton, actually -- a novel of interest to you might be Admission, by Jean Hanff Korelitz. I enjoyed it for its authentic setting and suspenseful romantic story.

The Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson would probably be better categorized as fantasy, not romantic fantasy, but there is romance in there...so, you could try that.

I liked the Valdemar Universe, fantasy with a bit of romance in every book, about 20 books to complete the series all by Mercedes Lackey. Has gryffons, mindspeaking horses, and mages.

Hi! I also love Romance Novels with College love stories :) One of my favorite would be "Ruin" by Rachel Van Dyken :) go try it!

For fantasy romance? I'm not much of a reader of fantasy. He he! :)

TaidaishLaurel t: 275830 said:
I've got two favors to ask. I need some suggestions for books. I'll take as many suggestions on each one as you want to give.

1. College setting romance novels. I don't know what it is, but I like the whole college setting. I don't mean JUST college age. I'm talking a romance actually set AT a college.

2. Fantasy setting romance novels. Any romance novels set in fantasy worlds with magic/dragons/wizards/fantastical creatures. Anything like that.

Please, give me as many as you can. I like audiobooks and I go through them pretty fast.

Oh, nothing too smutty please. If that's all you can come up with, I'll take it. However, I'm much more into the Nora Roberts type romance.
You should read laurell k. Hamiltons Anita Blake series so freaking good

Back