• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

College setting books... maybe fraternity books

Taidaishar

Hello all.

I'm looking for books that are set at colleges. I like the setting. I like the whole concept. I just recently read "The Pledge" by Rob Kean and I really liked it. These books can just be plain old college settings but, if they include fraternity/sorority craziness, it's extra points. "The Pledge" revolved around a fraternity on campus that was similar to "The Skulls" (the movie) and the protagonist was a lot like (though different) the protagonist in the skulls.

These books could be mystery, suspense, drama, romance, thriller, comedy or really anything. The setting is all I'm worried about. Thanks guys. I know you're going to be lots of help!

one that came to mind (since I just read it last year) was Obedience: A Novel by Will Lavender. Review on amazon isn't that good, but i thought it was okay. i was after a quick read (and i like murder/mystery/thriller type of books) and not literature type of books so it served its purpose.

Back