• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

complaint

Depends on the question or thread. People have to know something about it before they post.. sometimes at least.

which posts specifically...you need to be more specific...nail it down for us...

maybe nobody online at the moment knows anything about the things you'e posting about...

Part of the "problem" (if I may), is that this is a very global board. Members from different parts of the world are logged on at different times of day (except the ones who seem to never sleep at all -- that's a joke). Also, there's those annoying things called jobs, that some people feel a need to have, and also families, which can limit one's time online. Have patience and your patience will be rewarded.

We're in the same time zone here tx, lunch time. I'll be posting from work later, but most people who do so probably have office jobs and have run out for a burger.

And in the UK, or at least London, it's about dinner time, I'm guessing.

Maybe people are hungry for bread alone right now? Just a guess.

what question?

I see, Irene. I guess I'm used to my other board where everbody just hangs out and goof off while they're at work. I guess people here are more responsilbe :)

Ah Irene, is that GMTA, or am I just really egotistical thinking I have a great mind?

I love trying to figure out when my "weird times" for posting (later than 3AM, earlier than 11AM) are convenient for other folks in different locations.

Can't beat an international board!

Ugh, time to rip myself away and go and get ready for that annoying thing called a job. . . .

are you new in this whole new message board thing, slacker....? nah, i don't know how to figure out time zones either...

hey, ....you there, ....txgirl.....

you complain about nobody responding to your posts, but then when asked which posts you're refering to you don't respond...how can I respond to your posts if you don't tell me where your posts are that need such immediate responces....

Ah well, fug the job.

I'm new here this month, but not to forums in general. I just don't fool around with "I'm here, bow now" type posts in Welcome Threads when I'm a newbie, instead, I try to cut straight to the "bow now" part.

LOL, I don't actually calculate time zones on my fingers lol, I use my wonderful little google woogle to figure it out.

ahhhh...just like a newb...less than 20 posts and complaining...gets a direct offer for help....but never provides the answers we need to make her happy...

I offered...it's on the record...there are witnesses....

guess you're on your own again...

you guys shouldn't have answered to the first poster. it would have totally pissed her off. guess you guys don't have that kind of humor.

Back