• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Completely wonderful!

Wabbit

The Visual Record

maleconhome.jpg

About: The Visual Record started in May of 2002 and now features over a thousand pictures. I tweak constantly and add frequently. Near daily updates available on the blog, Out of Focus. There's a mailing list, if you want to be notified of new galleries.

Where to start? Check out my favorites.

Cameras used: Canon 10D and Lomo LC-A.

Go and look! Now... tell me that web site is not completely wonderful :) Great huh?!

I will be surfing this all day tomrrow! The internet is a fantastic thing! That site is great because it's full of such beautiful photographs and it shows me so many places from all around the world. Great stuff.

Enjoy :)

Regards
SillyWabbit

Great, Martin. I have add it in my favourite list. I love photos especially buildings and landscape and people as well.
My aim in future I will study ditigal photography or photography one day if I got TIME.

Great! Glad that you liked it Kaz. And about the photo study. DO IT! Do it now because tomrrow never comes and maybe too late :)

Regards
SillyWabbit

I agree with you. This September I am doing other course, assessor course first and then after this maybe taking photography course.

Back