• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Conan O'brian

Yep. What's the name of that dog that's on there now & then? That thing has me rolling.

RaVeN

I used to watch it when I was in Hungary (1996) as NBC was the only english language channel we could get. Good to hear he is still going strong. He is very funny.

Cin said:
Triumph!! :D

That's the pup. Thanks Cin.

What is it exactly about that crotch sniffer that makes you smile?

And don't freak out people. That's the way he's advertised.

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
That's the pup. Thanks Cin.

What is it exactly about that crotch sniffer that makes you smile?

And don't freak out people. That's the way he's advertised.

RaVeN

The equal opportunity insults of the aforementioned crotch sniffer.

These Star Wars clips still kill me...STAR WARS NERDS

I used to watch all three late night shows - Jay Leno, Conan o'Brien, and David Letterman (IMO, the best), but one by one they stopped broadcasting their shows over here. :(

Cheers, Martin

I don't watch any of them regularly. That's right, I'm an irregular watcher. :D But I switch between Letterman & O'Brian. It depends on the mood I'm in.

RaVeN

I want to see it! But its a "chick flick" and my wife is about 350miles away for the next to weeks until I move up to where she is., and I dare not go solo.

good for you, sapper41. nothing like a monogamous man to make my heart flutter!

i love conan! anyone ever notice how bloody TALL he is?? the man is practically a giant!!

Sorry Jenem as you have read, I am taken... But send me pictures, phone number and address, and if thing go south we might be able to work things out. :)

j/k by the way :)

omg conan the barbarian!! love those movies! but no, i was referring to conan o'brien. see, we're on a first name basis, so me saying his last name was superfluous ;)

Back