• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

confused because of the changed system (of the TBF)

Rogue

I'm a little bit confused with the new order of this forum. Is it finished now or are there more changes???
One of my threads was moved to "TBF Forums > Bookshelves > Fiction" which I think is quite OK but it took me some time to fígure out that bookshelfes means Genres. Furthermore I don't understand why for example the threads "5 favourite Books" or "I Am Legend -- Richard Matheson" are in the folder fiction.??? :confused:

Okay, moved the "I Am Legend" thread to Horror. It was probably put in Fiction by someone -- but we won't name names ;) -- who hasn't read it.

Ell said:
Okay, moved the "I Am Legend" thread to Horror. It was probably put in Fiction by someone -- but we won't name names ;) -- who hasn't read it.

Wasn't me. Besides 'I am Legend' is classed as SF as welll as horror.

As for this new order thing, I'll admit it's a bit confusing (especially with books that stradle a few genres). I guess if you're in doubt post it in fiction.

Give it a try. If it doesn't work we can go back to the old system. ;)

Is it finished now or are there more changes???
Nothing planned at the mo, but the forum evolves all the time.

PS I'm still convinced the 'comedy' section should be titled humour.

Back