• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Constant Reader Alert

flipflopchic

Hi! I just registered with the forum. I am and have always been a constant reader since a very young age. I was a member of the Dr. Seuss book club when I was 5 years old. :)
Reading for me is a mind-broadening experience at times and at other times, just a way to escape or relax. Sometimes I read really slow thru one book. Other times I have 3 or 4 books going and just "eat" books up.
My preferences are bestsellers, thriller, mystery/suspense, favorite authors. I like books where someone gets murdered and interesting things happen before you find out the killer. I love twist endings. I have a Nook but much more enjoy actually holding a real book. I enjoy walking up and down the stacks at the library just picking up whatever book catches my eye. I've found a lot of good books that way.
My favorite authors: #1 (forever) Stephen King. Other authors I enjoy and have read a lot of their books: Jonathan Kellerman, John Grisham, Patricia Cornwell, Dean Koontz, James Patterson, Harlan Coben, Greg Iles, John Irving, Stephen White to name a few. I read a lot of different authors, but I always check these spots in the library - just to see if they have anything new out.

Demographics on me: S/W/F 47yo no children, but 2 katkids. I love talking about books I'm reading. I found this forum while googling. I am/was thinking about starting my own reading forum. I'm not so sure now. It may be more fun for me to participate in one with an established membership base instead of having to focus on getting members/upkeep on my own board.

And one last thing, if you haven't noticed...... I don't have any problem with talking (typing) :flowers:

Back