• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

cooking + murder

honeydevil

hi!! :)
read anybody DIANE MOTT DAVIDSON?? She is pretty cool, if you like cooking and mystery from a one-parent woman with a catering service!! I'm on my way to read all her books, but until now the first one (catering to nobody) was really good, a little funny, mystery and confusion...
enjoy!! :)

I have a book by her, but have yet to read it. You might also like Katherine Hall Page...and her recipes at the back (the one's I've tried) are good. I know there are a few other cook/mysteries out there, but I've not read them.

I haven't read Davidson, but she's on my list. I have read Joanne Fluke, Sandra Dallas, and Nancy Pickard/Virginia Rich. If you'd like more cooking/mystery books, go here and look at the Series Character Index under Food&Drink, there's a bunch there.

cajunmama said:
If you'd like more cooking/mystery books, go here and look at the Series Character Index under Food&Drink, there's a bunch there.

:) hey thanks, I didn't even know that it is almost a kind of genre!!
have a nioce day :cool:

Back