• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Cool Little Picture Dudes

blue_smartie

So, 'Avatars', where did you get yours from? Know any good sites for such things?

I need some inspiration.......

Cheers!

I just changed mine. My original was a picture of the Insane Asylum near my hometown in Ohio. It was too big, and indiscernable when reduced to 64x64, so I am now using one that came on my cell phone. I just copied it off of the Nokia webpage (I think). I think the current one better reflects my personality, or how I want to be perceived, anyway. Avatars are interesting in how they form your image of the person to whom they are attached. Be selective.

I made this one. It was the only one on my computer that was 64x64, and I didn't feel like making a new one at the time. Think I'll be changing it soon though.

You are a newbie so please read the forum faq.

There you will find explained the search function and many other things that will keep you out of trouble. Before starting a thread you should search the forum first for existing threads with the same theme. You can revive on of these or make a new one if you don't find a thread that fits your demands.

Click on the following links for a bunch of avatar threads.
link 1
link 2
link 3

Cheers

My avatar is a glass of water, I never bothered to change it into something real. It should be an umbrella, that would match my username much better. An umbrella, or some kind of deadly weapon. Like...a spoon.

I drew my dragon (ink), scanned it... modified it a little, used it on my book cover, shrank it down a bit, and voila! It's a tattoo.

Back