• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Covid-19 Vaccine

Cosimah2o

Have you gotten vaccinated ?? Did you have a reaction ?? How are you feeling now ??
I had a reaction after the first Pfizer shot, actually, 5 hours after this first shot, I had a sore arm....it was an intense muscle pain . Reminded me this pain of an old brachialis tendonitis injury, so the next day I had to take medication 'cause I couldn't neither raise my arm without cried out « Ouch !! »
While my improvement in the deltoid was going very well, my surprise arrived 3 days after when I realized I had a swollen lymph nodes . For my peace of mind, this swollen lasted for less than one week . As it seems, this kind of reaction ( a bit rare ) is a sign that the immune system is getting to work . On july, I will get my second Pfizer shot...

Cosimah2o

I've gotten my second Pfizer shot and the only reaction I had, was an arm pain and I felt a little tired .

Last edited: