• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Craig Grossman: A Walk Through Hell

Joan

I read this book by accident when searching on amazon and at only $2.99 for the download I decided to try it out. I don't usually read these self published books, but I'm glad I did. this one was a gem. At first I thought it would be a typical guy doing jobs for the mafia story, but as I read more I found that this book makes a statement about how the events in our lives shape our futures. As a story it is also good read that chronicles a guy who does small jobs for the mob, and how his life gets turned upside down when his son gets kidnapped by a gang who sell children. I highly recommend it.

Thank You

Joan, I'm sorry this comes so long after you posted, but I found this site while searching my title. Thank you so much for your wonderful review of my book. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Comments from readers are invaluable in this new age of publishing, and I wonder if you would be so kind as to post a review on Amazon as well.
One more thing: may I use your comment as a blurb for my book?

Back