• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Creativity.

manuscriptx

I just recieved a moderator - warning about both the content of my poems, passages but as well how I deal with all of you who respond in a negative fashion.

Since they don't allow for replies, I wish to make it known here that I appologize to anyone sincerely offended by my material or the interaction I have with other members.

Notice, I said those that are sincerely offended. I don't believe certain key members ( you know who you are ) were, but I recognize not everyone that is a long time member or those that are new members pick up the gist of the interaction.

So, I say to them, please forgive me.

As far as the content of recent poems and passages. I submit them as variations between serious and less serious examples of how I can use pretty much anyone and anything and shape it into a poem, or storyline of some substance.

The fact that some have unsavory language should mean very little, this website does have 15+, and 18+ indicators which I've used and printed below the text.

Language is language. A form of expression, positive, negative and indifferent.

We can't expect literary creativity to venture no further than words that make people feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

- thanks
Manuscriptx

A warning even though all the explicit poems were marked? Ha, that's funny. Maybe there was some Christian Conservative who managed to waddle past "The Detachable Penis."

I hope we are all adults here

If we can't be adults here then what is all this writing all about? Shall we start submitting creative work that fits a pre-detetermined template?!!!!!!!!

Manuscriptx,

I have no problem with the content of your postings. And it's gracious of you to render a universal apology. In that spirit, I apologize if (or that) I offended you during our former heated discussions.

Take care,

JohnB

Okay, I feel a great big Group hug coming on. Writing for me is about the stories I want to tell. Sometimes they are light and jovial sometimes they are dark and dangerous and sometimes they are just down right filthy (deftly stepping aside from the fact that sometimes they are just crap). I would encourage everybody to just write what ever the hell they want. Some stories sell other don’t. I have yet to sell anything that I write but I doesn’t stop me writing. I write because I can’t help it, and I have tried. You know that feeling when you suddenly say to yourself WHY. Why do I put myself through it all, the hours at the keyboard, the nights when you can’t sleep because you’ve written your self into a hole and can’t find a way out of it, not eh mention the hours of editing and re-writing. But no matter how long I stop writing for I always COME BACK. It;’s harder to quite than smoking. I read a lot of stuff on this site, I don’t always respond to it because I just don’t have the time but it is all enjoyed and welcomed, no mater the subject.

Back